15 April 2012

Business Vacation on Bali 2012

After six months of study at IIM Kozhikode I successfully finished the international semester in India. It was time for a well deserved vacation to find new inspiration and thoughts. Thus, I flew from Kochi to Kuala Lumpur to take a connecting flight towards Denpasar, Bali. The first part of my 25 days stay I was going to spend on a 10 days ship journey from Bali to the Comodo island, where I would see the remaining dragons of the world. Meanwhile, I would explore the incredible sensations of life over the ocean as well as beneath it. Snorkling rules! 

The second half of my stay I dedicated to my idea of organising a Yoga Intensive Course on Bali in April 2013. I visited my good friend Made Denaysa in Pinge, who welcomed me with delicious home made food. Have you ever eaten PURPLE POTATOES? yes.. as purple as it gets with yellow rice and for dessert baked rice flower cake. All prepared from local vegetables and fruits, that grow abandonly in Pinge's furtile lands. 

Please feel free to comment the following Photo Story: 

Pinge Village and Surroundings

Ogoh Ogoh in Pinge 2012 - These colourful figures are burned after a ceremony to get rid of evil spirits.


another Ogoh Ogoh figure
 
Pinge's community participates in this annual event with traditional 



Welcome to Pinge Village!
one of Pinge's many templs. This one has been built several years ago and is located next to the available Yoga Space


Stairs going upwards to the Yoga Space

On top of the stairs on the right side...

the roofed Yoga space in Pinge village (yet under construction)

view to the new temple on the left side 

Behind this left wall is the newly build temple that
you partly can see on the right picture


This roofed spaces can be used for the Intensive Yoga Course. 

it provides enough space for a group of 15 people



the view seems very promosing with no major disturbances, except a path road that leads to Pinge

the firm roof construction seemed strong enough to hang ropes for special Yoga Asanas. 


behind the roofed space are growing these beautiful papaya trees

a toilet is also available

as well as a green grass field for mediation or practice

This magnificant tree watches over Pinge village, the new temple and the Yoga space 

Hot Springs Angseri 

No comments:

Post a Comment