14 February 2010

Building CBT in Pinge...

Like usually, time is flying by too fast and the first 3 weeks are almost over. It could have been three years as well Having started the blog with the thought, "that all places are the same", I finally dismiss that idea. Simply because it nonsense ;)

Bali truly is "the island of the gods", such a confusing yet chilled place. How comes? Come here and look for yourself. For my part, I am still missing reasonable words to describe anything at the moment.

A week has passed since the decision has been made in Pinge with the local communities to implement CBT. What follows are a few pictures of the meeting . Today, the community leaders from Pinge were supposed to visit Bedulu. However, nobody showed up and I feel that it is up to me now to keep the initiative going. Thanks God it's Sunday :)


(thx Kim for the pictures!!!)

No comments:

Post a Comment